Are you a scaredy-cat? (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I was watching @Panda play a game and I was getting anxiety just watching her :wimwim:

I don’t get scared by horror movies though
yeah watching others play while being chased by monster or anything i always have to stop the video and calm down because I'm always panicking :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Panda and Ahsoka

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
yeah watching others play while being chased by monster or anything i always have to stop the video and calm down because I'm always panicking :haylul:
I was the one killing people :ankha:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread