Appreciation Are you a shallow bitch? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
A lot of groups like seventeen nct stray kids etc seem to have a lot of fans.

And, being totally honest I think it's their looks only.

I mean I am just using a few references.

But are you a shallow bitch? Is looks important? Do you stan looks?

For me. You already know I don't stan for looks I mean I stan seohyun.

Wbu
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
seventeen is great tough :jisoosmh: and full of talent. I may not be the biggest fan but it really isn’t about looks with them.

I personally don’t care for looks. The songs is what counts.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
seventeen is great tough :jisoosmh: and full of talent. I may not be the biggest fan but it really isn’t about looks with them.

I personally don’t care for looks. The songs is what counts.
Svt is great at nothing thank you very much!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
seventeen is great tough :jisoosmh: and full of talent. I may not be the biggest fan but it really isn’t about looks with them.

I personally don’t care for looks. The songs is what counts.
I agree you arent a shallow bitch you stan those weird k rappers.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I like visual aspect of kpop, but it's pretty must music first for me. Like sure there is lot of good looking people i stan and look is factor, but I won't be fan of group unless I loved their music.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Man I find her not pretty.

But imma be a shallow bitch for that outfit in your dp tonight
Neither did I, but now I'm in too deep :maheart:
The Coachella outfits definitely help.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I stanned NCT through crack videos, SVT through a video that shows how they help others, EXO because why not? it was so long ago but I stanned them because of vocals mostly.

All of these groups are hellaaa talented, so yesh. I mostly stanned because of personality and talent. Looks are a plus
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Obviously, I am.

My first boy group was SHINee, second was EXO, and now I stan Seventeen, NCT, The Boys and more.

All are known for their great visuals.

I accept nothing less than top tier :queen:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis and yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Hell yeah :pandahappy: Visual visual visual all day
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Closed thread for hating on other artists. You could have an opinion on other artists but have a legitimate reason why you dislike them. It could start an argument and that would make the situation more serious. Thank you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing thread