Are you a slow or a fast eater? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
fast, chewing as if I was afraid someone will take that food away from me :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Yili

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I also eat really fast :wimwim:
I used to compete with my mom on who could finish their breakfast faster. She wasn't aware that I was making it a competition, but because of that, I kind of trained myself to eat really fast.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,063
Reactions Received
52,948
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,610
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Mostly fast, unless im eating full course meal with others-family, friends or others. Its been too long tat iv forgotten tbh smh tho.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread