Are you a stair skipper? (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I always skip stairs. I ain't got time to take 50 steps when I can clear the same flight of stairs in 25 steps.

Maybe short people need to take every step but if you're at least average height I highly recommend taking every other step.

I skip stairs like my life depends on it.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I skip stairs most of the time lol.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,025
Reactions Received
52,923
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,280
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I can but i dont cos i dont wanna trip n fall down, either going up or down the stairs. But i do sometimes walk up or down escalators to speed up going up or down escalators.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread