- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
I just try to avoid anything with caffeine tbhHealthy lexus![]()
I just try to avoid anything with caffeine tbhHealthy lexus![]()
I'm so proudMeh who cares about health anyway![]()
As you should beI'm so proud![]()
So what kind of tea do you drink? ^^definetly a both person, i love tea so much but love coffee just as much
i'm picky with both though, soo
like you know fruit flavoured teas (or even most flower teas, unless its jasmine or chrysanthemum) i get SUCH bad headaches from those, and they don't taste good to me
I like my tea, all sorts of ways, but with coffee i only drink it black, or with some milk. i don't like sugar in coffee, i don't like whip cream in general but especially not on coffee, o any other crazy additive.
No caffeine in wineI just try to avoid anything with caffeine tbh![]()
I try to avoid alcohol tooNo caffeine in wine![]()
OofI try to avoid alcohol too![]()
SmhhhMeh who cares about health anyway![]()
It's okay. I'm content with just drinking water.
Smhhh
You'll care when all your teeth fall out at 30
![]()
You're still young ig![]()
it is ig
I really thought you would be a coffee person, idk why lmaoI absolutely hate tea with a passion
The only coffee I can drink is iced, blended and loaded with sugar and cream
Neither it is![]()