Appreciation Are you afraid of changing? (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
We change every day.

When we see something happen that shouldn't happen that way, according to our previous knowledge, we get confused and we learn a new thing - that very probably will be something useless anyway.

But then something irrelevant happens and we don't notice how that little thing will affect our future, or the future of humankind.

Are you afraid to become a very different person than you are now, or than you used to be?
To have your beliefs turn a 365 degrees to the north, south, east or west?
Or to become a really bad boy?
:llama_eyes:
:pepelook:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'd love to change myself but I have no idea how

other than plastic surgery
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Idk man, I changed in the last three months ways I thought I wouldn't change, cut off people who I couldn't handle anymore, and took approaches to my studies to more difficult but happier levels. I'm still struggling with life tho so I hope I keep changing for the better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread