- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
to make a thread in the graphics section if you're not on the graphics team?
Yes u can make a thread there :))
oki dokie, ty!!I have and I am not gfx team.
If your not allowed we probably can't even see them.I don't think we have any sections on the forums where you are not allowed to post![]()
I would think so too!If your not allowed we probably can't even see them.![]()
ah oki ^^I don't think we have any sections on the forums where you are not allowed to post![]()
oki ty!u can post as much as u want as long as u follow the forum rules
When have you posted something the last time??It's a section for my art
letting my art flowWhen have you posted something the last time??![]()
is that a fancy way for saying you are not doing anything?letting my art flow
idk what you meanis that a fancy way for saying you are not doing anything?![]()
that you stopped drawing??idk what you mean