Are you always emotionally ready for packages? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
When my dolls arrive I’m literally frothing at the mouth .
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Depends on what im doing...
I like to open the packages striaght away but I don't really admire what I bought straight away, I just have the compulsive need to flatten the box and put it in recycling so I don't hoard packaging in my house lol.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tickita

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm ready since I place the order and constantly track it :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
7 June 2021
Messages
247
Reactions Received
272
Location
{Diamond Life}
Website
verisona.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
any pronouns work
Ship
When I got my K-pop albums a couple months ago, I opened them immediately, checked the photo cards & other goodies, got excited for a moment & then put everything on a shelf lol I have a couple packages coming in soon and it will probably be the same lol
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
When I get something special (like the BTS bracelet my bestie got me for my birthday), I not only open it right away, but I also don't hesitate to show off on here! lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread