are you an emotional driven person? (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I literally cry so easily which you wouldn't be able to see or hear via text
I used to have a problem like that where I'd end up crying over stuff out of frustration but I've gotten better with it and it doesn't really happen now
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I often hide my emotions or don't let them show to begin with.

I would say no.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I used to have a problem like that where I'd end up crying over stuff out of frustration but I've gotten better with it and it doesn't really happen now
that's honestly good. I am so tired of that happening
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Abeamus and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
any reason why?
I've had to make alot of difficult decision in my life that effected other people, being emotional driven would have ruined many people lives and I probably would be alive today tbh.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've had to make alot of difficult decision in my life that effected other people, being emotional driven would have ruined many people lives and I probably would be alive today tbh.
I didn't get that part with the rest.

but yeah I do get your motivation behind saying that all.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I didn't get that part with the rest.

but yeah I do get your motivation behind saying that all.
Oh basically if I had given into the emotions I did have at a particular time, I would have had tried to kill myself a 3rd time. 2nd time I survived so I just couldn't be bothered with tbh
I wouldn't have survived my upbringing without logical approaches.
.

I have close friends that are emotional driven it seems nice to really enjoy doing something and caring so much about particularly things but then I've watched them crash hard and still continue to struggle due to the emotional decisions they have made. I'm just not built like that logic always beats out emotion for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread