Are You An Ice Cube or A Furnace? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So this is more in reference to when you're asleep.
I feel like there is no in-between when it comes to how someone feels when they are asleep.
My boyfriend for example is an ice cube and his cold feet wake me up sometimes.
But I on the other hand usually make it so that we both get SUPER hot and sweaty in our sleep.
I wake up most time covered in sweat.
I can't find a happy medium with blankets and PJs and my body temperature.
It's torture.​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It depends if I keep a foot out or not LOL, usually when I'm fully decked in i'm more of a furnace but the moment i put a leg out i get colder
Horror movies usually tell you not to do that
 
  • Haha
Reactions: chris_m and Myco

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: honeyfornomoney
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
HOW HAVE YOU FOUND THE HAPPY MEDIUM EXPLAIN TO ME!
My blanket is thick, but I sleep with short sleeves t-shirt, long-sleeve bottom and leave the air conditioner on 19 C. The weather outside is like in Spring so ig that helps too lol
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Neither/both.
It's to the point that I have to have one foot inside the blanket and one foot out
If I have both feet in, I'm a furnace. If they're out, I'm an ice cube
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Neither/both.
It's to the point that I have to have one foot inside the blanket and one foot out
If I have both feet in, I'm a furnace. If they're out, I'm an ice cube
BUT HORROR MOVIES
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread