Are you an organized person? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I have the potential to be a really organized person. When it comes to stuff I use a lot like my laptop, all of my files are neatly organized and filed away where they belong.
When it comes to stuff I don't use as often though, like a random desk or smth, I might just have a ton of random stuff all over it that I will never move or put away.​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
No not at all. I’m pretty bad at it, unless it’s organizing when I’ll finish or do important tasks, but anything else like organizing my room or my everyday life I’m not great at.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
relatively yes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am mess personified :haylul: everything in my life is messy tho I love my organized mess? idk
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I frequent between 'scarily ocd organised' to 'just pile it over there but don't make a mess' organised...
Although internally I've always been the former but I learned to calm it down over the years and just not over organise everything.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
No, but i used to organize my comics regularly when i was younger-like every few mths id rearangge them on shelves by title n date according to my latest idea. The rest of my life is disorganised tho.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread