Are You and Your Ults Compatible? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Well too bad she's behind Cheng Xiao and Exy as your WJSN bias :yerimeh:
:wimwim:
I guess Wendy and Taeyeon are also Pisces so I won't bring Luda back to bias spot for now :yolk:
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Me and San are! Because we both are Cancers and they say that cancers get along well!

Because Cancer's are very emotional-_- sometimes a bad thing and sometimes a good thing XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
My highest overall compability is 91% with Taurus, I made some research and I'd match well with Romsae, Dayoung, Onda, EU and JiU
I have a 99% sexual and intimacy compability with Capricorn tho :joysip:
Oh yeah I have a 99% sexual compatibility with Sana and Jennie :taesip:
Can sacrifice the other factors I guess :lisalaugh:
Who cares about communication, trust, values, and intellect right :lisalaugh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Who cares about communication, trust, values, and intellect right :lisalaugh:
Aren't those just ways to get what one really wants :lisalaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread