I don't even know what the hell this is supposed to be, but if issa bop imma listen.
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 2 April 2019 #1 I don't even know what the hell this is supposed to be, but if issa bop imma listen. Reactions: baekk, yeji, DAIRYQUEEN and 5 others
JakeyWantsCakey Stan Treasure! . . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 9,507 Reactions Received 26,077 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 2 April 2019 #2 Well, considering that fact that Banana Allergy Monkey may be one of my favourite ever kpop songs, this could definitely be up my alley but we'll see. I haven't liked anything from Momoland since Bboom Bboom... Reactions: yeji and DAIRYQUEEN
Well, considering that fact that Banana Allergy Monkey may be one of my favourite ever kpop songs, this could definitely be up my alley but we'll see. I haven't liked anything from Momoland since Bboom Bboom...
kuro ✰ hiatus ✰ . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 17,115 Reactions Received 56,266 Location spring days Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Jimimis Wreck @Pigeon 2 April 2019 #3 -_- but I'm still anticipating it lol Reactions: yeji
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 2 April 2019 #4 sounds like a bop Reactions: yeji and DAIRYQUEEN
DAIRYQUEEN Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 1,134 Reactions Received 7,507 Location chocoland Website www.cubeent.co.kr Cards View Profile KS Coins 16 Pronouns pretty/savage Ship @blurryface 2 April 2019 #5 Yes the penguin is just too coot :pepeaww::pepeaww: Reactions: yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 3 April 2019 #6 I smell a bop coming our way
baekk 🌺🌺 . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 4,129 Reactions Received 12,479 Location 🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Soleski 3 April 2019 #7 I'm confused but I'm here for it Reactions: yeji