Are you awake? (1 Viewer)

Would u rather be awake or asleep?

  • Awake

  • Asleep

  • Both


Results are only viewable after voting.
Joined
25 October 2020
Messages
111
Reactions Received
128
Location
west NUNYA BUSINESS
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bit&Tony
Gender
Female
watcha doinnn?
why u awake?
im lonley😔 can we be lonley together😃
u want some candy?...me too...too bad i dont have any😭😭
:llama_blush::yolk:
 
Joined
25 October 2020
Messages
111
Reactions Received
128
Location
west NUNYA BUSINESS
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bit&Tony
Gender
Female
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,827
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
7:46 pm here! I should still be up for the next couple hours, but I'm already getting sleepy... methinks I shall go make me a coffee lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Kiernil
Joined
25 October 2020
Messages
111
Reactions Received
128
Location
west NUNYA BUSINESS
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bit&Tony
Gender
Female
7:46 pm here! I should still be up for the next couple hours, but I'm already getting sleepy... methinks I shall go make me a coffee lol
are you from pen?
 
Joined
25 October 2020
Messages
111
Reactions Received
128
Location
west NUNYA BUSINESS
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bit&Tony
Gender
Female

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,827
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
sorry that sounded weird ur an hour ahead of me
yeah, that did sounds weird - where's Pen? lol but no, I'm in Norwood, Ohio, just northeast of Cincinnati.
 
Joined
25 October 2020
Messages
111
Reactions Received
128
Location
west NUNYA BUSINESS
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bit&Tony
Gender
Female
yeah, that did sounds weird - where's Pen? lol but no, I'm in Norwood, Ohio, just northeast of Cincinnati.
uybhnj what............... idk where that is
you:"Norwood Ohio, just northeast of Cincinnati."
me::sanathink: me finally realizing how to pronounce Cincinnati when ive been pronouncing it as cincanati
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,827
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
uybhnj what............... idk where that is
you:"Norwood Ohio, just northeast of Cincinnati."
me::sanathink: me finally realizing how to pronounce Cincinnati when ive been pronouncing it as cincanati
haha no worries! When I was still living in North Carolina and my family and I were getting ready to move to Cinci, I was trying to type "Cincinnati" while typing up a Christmas letter for some family friends, and it came out "C I N C I N A T T I". That's how I thought it was spelled. lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Kiernil
Joined
25 October 2020
Messages
111
Reactions Received
128
Location
west NUNYA BUSINESS
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bit&Tony
Gender
Female
haha no worries! When I was still living in North Carolina and my family and I were getting ready to move to Cinci, I was trying to type "Cincinnati" while typing up a Christmas letter for some family friends, and it came out "C I N C I N A T T I". That's how I thought it was spelled. lol
but when u think about it its not spelled as its pronounced
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread