Are you band-aid snob? (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,061
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I am, I hate band-aids that aren't band-aid brand. Any residue left be hind drives me insane. It's always a battle when someone in my family buy's band-aids. They go for cheap and it drives me insane. I buy my mother good band-aids because she's always bleeding and she complains because I got the expensive ones...:nayeonisdone:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I don't care as long as it does the job and doesn't try to rip my skin off when I take it off :crycry:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ngl I almost never use them. Last time I needed to use them I (well not I, my mom) cared about size (they had to be big) so we were limited in that regard more so than brand or something. There’s 5ish boxes now of opened gauze and bandaid stuff on the ledge near me ranging between 3 different brands, shapes, materials, and sizes :haylul:
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,236
Reactions Received
17,151
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,551
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
a band aid a band aid to me but i dont think ive ever tried any of the other brands tbh lmao
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,061
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Ngl I almost never use them. Last time I needed to use them I (well not I, my mom) cared about size (they had to be big) so we were limited in that regard more so than brand or something. There’s 5ish boxes now of opened gauze and bandaid stuff on the ledge near me ranging between 3 different brands, shapes, materials, and sizes :haylul:
Your well prepared!
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Your well prepared!
I don’t even know when we’ll use the rest, like one of the 5 has been sitting with us for a long time. No one knows when or why we got it (in Germany but why) and no one’s had a need for it seemingly. We aren’t a very bandaid leaning family, the 4 boxes we got were after surgery for my incisions which hopefully no one will need to get surgery any time soon. :coronawimwim:
 
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
i just get band-aids lol
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I only buy A-grade band aids.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread