Are you better at responding to or starting text conversations? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I am definitely better at responding to them. It usually doesn't take me very long to do so.
I suck at starting conversations though. Besides sending memes, I usually never text people without a reason to.​
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
im good at responding fast but not well :haylul: @marublade knows– I've apologised before cus like it sounds like I'm not listening but I AM I promise :yolk: I just usually say

lol
wow
oh wow
hahahaahhahahaah
haha
really?
smh
:wimwim:
:scree:
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I'm better at starting them cuz if I don't, I'll forget that I'm having a conversation and it'll take me like 15 mins to respond back to you
*Sorry to anyone here I responded late to* :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Starting convos is easy but I rarely feel like texting people in general.
Replying always depends on when I can be bothered to tbh.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread