Are you better at stem topics or humanities? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
If you didn't know stem is stuff like math/science while humanities refers to stuff like art, english, etc.

Personally, I'm better at humanities. I also enjoy it more. I hate trying to figure out the solution to a math or science problem and not understanding why it doesn't work. The topics just don't click for me.​
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
uh humanities but not in art or English :lisalaugh:

I was good at what we called book subjects here. History, psychology, philosophy, biology, anything with books and essays
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
More interested in humanities although science can be really really interesting, depending on the topic.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I was fair at both through out school I did alot of subjects for exams, but it wasn't beneficial to stay with both even though I tried to in college, hence when I went to college i ended up doing, advanced maths, theatre studies, psychology and English literature and Language. I ended up dropping maths in the first year, then theatre studies in the second year, then picked up sociology.
Did short art, fashion and language classes. Then went into child care.
I don't mind either though but I ended up in the humanities area, I had more opportunities in that area... I do miss maths, chemistry & physics from time to time.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Humanities for sure
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I put focus on stem my whole life until I went to college 2 years ago and started a major in the humanities faculty. To be fair, both suck . :lisalaugh: I'm good at none.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,060
Reactions Received
52,946
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,589
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I like arts as in visual arts but im also interested in science but memorising/learning/math n concentration/focusing is tough for me.

So visual arts is it 4 me.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,815
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Humanities because math can choke :sakUwu:
I can tutor you in math, if you'd like ;) (just not advanced math, like calculus lol)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread