Are you clumsy when you try to be quiet? (1 Viewer)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,936
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Heck yes :wimwim: I try to be quiet and then proceed to make such a racket
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m clumsy anyways but it does seem to amp up when I’m trying to be quiet. Things appear in front of me magically, phones slip out of my hands, I turn and forget something is on the counter and knock it off with my elbow, ect ect :dubueh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm just clumsy. I drop my phone about 7 times a day and I don't understand how I do it.
You can't expect me to be quiet with accidents like that happening on the daily.
:haylul: :haylul: :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Yeah... I easily forget I'm in a quiet space and start talking loudly :we_kpopsourcing:
 
Joined
19 January 2024
Messages
565
Reactions Received
848
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,876
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/they/them
Ship
everytime im trying to be quiet, something always falls ;-;
 
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro🔪👻
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
yes
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,689
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
yes, i'm always clumsy anyway :pepecry2:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread