- Joined
- 8 April 2020
- Messages
- 2,021
- Reactions Received
- 4,721
- Website
- miracleboysatori.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Ship
- Wreck
That's not confidence it's just a blessing ;)You were confident enough to say you saw boobies though?
Aren't all boobies though yes <3That's not confidence it's just a blessing ;)
Yeah i'm pretty confident
I rly can't relateit depends on the situation, but i like to think that i am confident to some extent
SameeeeNah I'm really insecure about many things, but I think people don't really know how bad it is
Also HOW DO YOU HAVE SUCH A HIGH REACTION SCORENah I'm really insecure about many things, but I think people don't really know how bad it is
ummm I have no idea what my reaction score is tbh but I'm sure many people have a higher one than me (?) 😅Also HOW DO YOU HAVE SUCH A HIGH REACTION SCORE
Its like 20k and you have 50k trophy pointsummm I have no idea what my reaction score is tbh but I'm sure many people have a higher one than me (?) 😅