Are you doing anything for Christmas day? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
that's cool too! does it snow where you are from?
it's extremely cold and snowy here, yes, so at least I have the winter spirit hehehehe
 
  • Love
Reactions: Haiku
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
awesome! I feel like that weather is perfect for some hot chocolate... now i'm craving some haha. there is no snow where I am :( just cold...
oooh hot chocolate is oh so great around christmas time. warm and cozy.. and that sucks.. christmas without snow isn't the same, but I still hope you make the best of the holiday season and have fun :pandatea:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Haiku

Haiku

.
Joined
26 November 2021
Messages
3,179
Reactions Received
3,849
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
every year i go to my grandma's house but i dont know why we do it anymore, we don't even celebrate christmas with her
awh I'm sure she loves your company <3 I wish I could celebrate with my grandma


Probs sitting at home playing Fortnite.
sounds good! finally someone else who likes FN and not hating on it/ppl who play it :teatea: Are you enjoying the new map? I love when they add snow to the map in the winter, it's so pretty~
 
  • Love
Reactions: nekolecrimson

nekolecrimson

Gay Goth Sparkle Princess
.
Joined
17 November 2021
Messages
2,708
Reactions Received
2,985
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,688
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
She/They
Ship
awh I'm sure she loves your company <3 I wish I could celebrate with my grandma




sounds good! finally someone else who likes FN and not hating on it/ppl who play it :teatea: Are you enjoying the new map? I love when they add snow to the map in the winter, it's so pretty~
I love all the snow and especially the Daily Bugle :ankha::pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Haiku

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Nothing...
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Eat lots of food
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread