Are you excited about the third batch as you were for the first two? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
For me, as I was still a relative newbie, the first batch was a surprise so there was no time for expectations and excitement, but for the second batch .... I remember how people were already being impatient and we were already speculating on cards, knowing some of our favs are gonna get released etc., but I feel like the excitement has slowly died out as well, there are not that many people collecting cards daily (apart from maybe free cards day) and even notorious collectors have decided to step out a little bit.

so what do you think? where are the discussions? guesses? plans? etc.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
i wasnt here when the first two batches were released, but im still not all that excited for the third batch because i doubt the only other group im interested in collecting will be there :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I am excited about new batches. I sometimes have days when I stop collecting because of rl stress but if I have time I come and take my card. I also tend to be a lil discouraged when I get too many cards nobody wants in a row :reallysadcat: I know I'm being a kid, but I get a lil sad when I barely find time to come online and I get a card that I don't collect and everybody else has
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
i wasnt here when the first two batches were released, but im still not all that excited for the third batch because i doubt the only other group im interested in collecting will be there :wimwim:
which groups are you interested in? tbh, with the second batch, there were some hints given about which groups might be there, but with the third one I have no idea :D.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I am excited about new batches. I sometimes have days when I stop collecting because of rl stress but if I have time I come and take my card. I also tend to be a lil discouraged when I get too many cards nobody wants in a row :reallysadcat: I know I'm being a kid, but I get a lil sad when I barely find time to come online and I get a card that I don't collect and everybody else has
you are not being a kid, emotions are part of the game. I wish people stopped putting that down. I often get comments about how I should chill etc. but I just enjoy playing games, I cheer for my teams and I´m sad when I lose. of course when there are cards that I want and I can´t get them, I´m a bit sad. not gonna hide it and act all zen, but I usually chill the next day like any other person :D.

but I hope your daily life stress gets lower. I haven´t talked to you in a while. are you back to the UK?
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
which groups are you interested in? tbh, with the second batch, there were some hints given about which groups might be there, but with the third one I have no idea :D.
red velvet and ateez are the ones im collecting rn and I only need one more card for the latter :maheart:
as for groups that dont have cards yet, I'm mainly looking for highlight to get cards. But if they get released later, theyre gonna be so much rarer and harder to get I feel :wimwim:
i think oh my girl is probably gonna get cards in the third batch? and im interested in them, im just sort of burning out of collecting already lol
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
red velvet and ateez are the ones im collecting rn and I only need one more card for the latter :maheart:
as for groups that dont have cards yet, I'm mainly looking for highlight to get cards. But if they get released later, theyre gonna be so much rarer and harder to get I feel :wimwim:
i think oh my girl is probably gonna get cards in the third batch? and im interested in them, im just sort of burning out of collecting already lol
yeah I can see that is what is happening. people are slowly getting burnt out from collecting. understandable, sad, changeable maybe? all those emotions. oh man, don´t tell me that you need Wooyoung to finish your Ateez set.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
yeah I can see that is what is happening. people are slowly getting burnt out from collecting. understandable, sad, changeable maybe? all those emotions. oh man, don´t tell me that you need Wooyoung to finish your Ateez set.
i dooooo lmao :nekosweat:
Another copy was drawn yesterday, but Yili got to him 😩
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
chances are I won´t get him, but if I do, come and take him ♥
thank you, but arent you trying to collect ateez as well? you should keep him if you get him :sanapray:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
thank you, but arent you trying to collect ateez as well? you should keep him if you get him :sanapray:
yes, but I need a lot of cards anyway, so I´ll wait for them. I mean if I needed him to complete my set, I would have been more selfish, but I don´t so I want to help the fellow Atiny :) ♥.
but I can boast like that because I know I will never be that lucky :D
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am hella stocked for the next batch. it will be amazing
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and brekker

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
I wasn't playing until the second batch was already released so I didn't have any interest for the first two but I am pretty excited for the third batch with Oh My Girl potentially being released although I know that it probably won't be easy getting their cards
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I got depressed when the first two batches were released. This time I got less disappointed, but still...

You already knew I just keep trading for the game's sake. I just like the game.
well, there is still hope for the Japanese cards ...
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Michael

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly jusy want GOT7 and some other early 3rd Gen BG but who knows if that's gonna happen
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I'm thinking on taking a break from trading if the next batch also has nothing I'd collect. I'll just hoard whatever daily card I get and nothing else.
I see it the same way. Trading requires a lot of effort anyway. Once you set your heart on something, you want to get it and maybe it´s not up for me :D. On the other hand, I want to help others get their sets completed and with fewer people playing that´s gonna be harder. I have checkded the thread about "which cards do you want to collect next" (or something like that) and I didn´t find many similar interests apart of Aespa and Oh My Girl and Apink, and as a BG stan, that´s just not for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread