- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,811
- Reactions Received
- 47,941
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 37,918
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
yes, i have a big trip planned this summer
This is me every raffleI learned not to expect too much or you will be disappointed.
I`m doing this for a year and still didnt get a card, so you should lower yout expections even more.This is me every raffle![]()
Simple, you post about how you are 100% sure you will never win a legendary and be down about it, then perhaps it will be sad for you and give u the cardI`m doing this for a year and still didnt get a card, so you should lower yout expections even more.![]()
I consideren changing into a fake account to stan another group, maybe I will get the cards I want than.Simple, you post about how you are 100% sure you will never win a legendary and be down about it, then perhaps it will be sad for you and give u the card
Thats actually a great idea, I should go do that, I obviously hate the ab6ix, nct, ateez and treasure legendaries and would never want to them, I am sure I wont be given those cardsI consideren changing into a fake account to stan another group, maybe I will get the cards I want than.![]()
you have how many legendaries?Thats actually a great idea, I should go do that, I obviously hate the ab6ix, nct, ateez and treasure legendaries and would never want to them, I am sure I wont be given those cards![]()
I won a Treasure legendary in Novemberyou have how many legendaries?from the raffle? I go in with all 5 entries all the time and got none the whole year. wtf
my msg to the card system:I won a Treasure legendary in NovemberI am just stating that obviously I wouldnt want those legendaries so surely the card generator wont pick me to give those cards to
Perhaps you should make a peaceoffering to the card generator! Like Moguri did!my msg to the card system:![]()