are you excited for christmas? (1 Viewer)

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
well its very wishy washy for me
i have to go to multiple houses each year and it sucks
everyone argues (which is every family ig)
nobody agrees with anything
and there is always tension

but this year... IM VERY EXCITED
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: shika and Itto
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
not really. Christmas has never been too exciting. not enough family members around but it is great to have enough time to catch on sleep.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Itto and shika

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Not really. But I am excited to see one of my brothers coming home for the holidays at least :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Itto

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Not really. I could go off about how christmas is a colonized/stolen holiday, but I won't :)

I just really think of it as another day.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PWSwan and Itto
D

Deleted member 74

meh I mean I guess my family will go to mass and eat a cultural food we always eat on Christmas
then there'll be some visitors following the day for a bit and yeah
 
  • Like
Reactions: Itto

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread