are you excited for final fantasy 7 remake (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,250
Reactions Received
4,112
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,871
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I also don't get why they make everything so fast paced lately in every FF game. I miss the golden days like of FFX where you can actually take your time.
I also heard they want to do the game in DLC episodes. So when it is released it would basically be an incomplete game to my understanding and DLC will make the game a full one?


I'm very excited for this game! I grew up with the original Final Fantasy VII game, so I have pre-ordered the deluxe version of the game just yesterday.
I ordered my Deluxe copy also few weeks ago. The 299$ version was a bit too pricey to me because you basically pay for the little figurine too.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I also don't get why they make everything so fast paced lately in every FF game. I miss the golden days like of FFX where you can actually take your time.
I also heard they want to do the game in DLC episodes. So when it is released it would basically be an incomplete game to my understanding and DLC will make the game a full one?



I ordered my Deluxe copy also few weeks ago. The 299$ version was a bit too pricey to me because you basically pay for the little figurine too.
Oh yes, definitely! It was too pricey for me as well, and when I saw the deluxe version only a little more expensive than the standard version, I just had to get it.
I also want to get the Final Fantasy VIII Remastered version that comes out this year as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hajima and Somnia
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,250
Reactions Received
4,112
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,871
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
Oh yes, definitely! It was too pricey for me as well, and when I saw the deluxe version only a little more expensive than the standard version, I just had to get it.
I also want to get the Final Fantasy VIII Remastered version that comes out this year as well.
Yeah, I am a sucker for FF games I always order the most expensive version tbh unless it contains a figurine lol I don't need that. Although I own most games on my PS1 I bought them again for PC, like FFX/X-2 I own for PS2 and remastered for PS3/4 and bought it again for my Switch. Because that one stays the most dear to me.

I just read the FFVII remake will only cover the story within Midgar so it is as I thought we will not have a full game. I feel kinda salty now the game will be basically 100$ + with all DLC's needed to complete it.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Yeah, I am a sucker for FF games I always order the most expensive version tbh unless it contains a figurine lol I don't need that. Although I own most games on my PS1 I bought them again for PC, like FFX/X-2 I own for PS2 and remastered for PS3/4 and bought it again for my Switch. Because that one stays the most dear to me.

I just read the FFVII remake will only cover the story within Midgar so it is as I thought we will not have a full game. I feel kinda salty now the game will be basically 100$ + with all DLC's needed to complete it.
lol I don't either.
Yes, me too! Though I didn't actually play FFXII, FFX-2 and FFXI, but I did recently play FFXIII and also FFXIV.
My favourite FF games are VII, VIII, IX and X.

What does DLC stand for? Is it the Downloadable content to put each part to connect the game? So we won't be able to complete the game unless we buy the DLC's onto it?

Edit: I just found this article about 'Summon Materia DLC': Final Fantasy VII Remake 'Summon Materia DLC' Should Not be Paid DLC
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Hajima and Somnia
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,250
Reactions Received
4,112
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,871
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
lol I don't either.
Yes, me too! Though I didn't actually play FFXII, FFX-2 and FFXI, but I did recently play FFXIII and also FFXIV.
My favourite FF games are VII, VIII, IX and X.
I played every one of them that are on consoles. The only ones I never played are the ones for Nintendo DS handhelds since I don't own one. FFVIII was the very first one I played. I don't know why but back when I was young FFVII never appealed to me as much lol I think because of the polygon look. VIII was my fave until X came out. If you ever get to playing FF XII be prepared because it was one of the first FF where it was an active battle, and a lot of people disliked FF XII because of it.


What does DLC stand for? Is it the Downloadable content to put each part to connect the game? So we won't be able to complete the game unless we buy the DLC's onto it?
Yes, Downloadable content. Tbh they should have priced the game at 15$ and just add another 15$ per episode/chapter because now it is way too much. I hope they will atleast give us a code or something to get the DLC/ episodes for free if not this will surely damage SE badly with all this DLC and a basically incomplete game.

Edit: I just found this article about 'Summon Materia DLC': Final Fantasy VII Remake 'Summon Materia DLC' Should Not be Paid DLC
I guess we will miss out on carbuncle because it is only in the 299$ version.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I played every one of them that are on consoles. The only ones I never played are the ones for Nintendo DS handhelds since I don't own one. FFVIII was the very first one I played. I don't know why but back when I was young FFVII never appealed to me as much lol I think because of the polygon look. VIII was my fave until X came out. If you ever get to playing FF XII be prepared because it was one of the first FF where it was an active battle, and a lot of people disliked FF XII because of it.




Yes, Downloadable content. Tbh they should have priced the game at 15$ and just add another 15$ per episode/chapter because now it is way too much. I hope they will atleast give us a code or something to get the DLC/ episodes for free if not this will surely damage SE badly with all this DLC and a basically incomplete game.



I guess we will miss out on carbuncle because it is only in the 299$ version.
Yes, I believe we only get the Chocobo summon.
I can understand that! Since I literally grew up with VII, and was the first FF game I played and have nostalgic feelings towards it, it will always be my favourite, although FFVIII comes extremely close.

This is a comparison from the original FF7 vs the remake FF7:
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am pumped yes. This needed a remake for so long. When it's finally released I am gonna cheer for joy.
Love Final Fantasy franchise :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread