Are you friends more with people similar to you or different from you? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I rarely have friends that are extremely different from me but in those cases we also bounce off each other very well
Otherwise my friends tend to have a lot of things in common with me like hobbies and personality traits
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Mostly similar interests etc :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It's odd but I think it's different. I think I do have some friends who are very similar to me but I also annoy the shit out of myself so I don't think I could actually deal with someone who is like me.

I kind of mold to what my friends need. I have a trio of friends and two of them do not talk much but when you add me to the mix we are able to carry a long-ass conversation because I add the talkativeness to it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread