Are you going to watch Eurovision Finale today? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Starting in half a hour :dubuthink:

I think i will have it in a background at least and check out the performances. But i'm not sure if i will stay up. I got bit of sleep deprivation from work week and the counting of votes will take forever. But i will try to stay up for the performances!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
YES I CAN'T WAIT <3
Are you rooting for particular song/country this year?

I actually don't even know Finland's song but i guess i will find out :haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: eclipsoul

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Are you rooting for particular song/country this year?

I actually don't even know Finland's song but i guess i will find out :haylul:
my #1 this year is italy but i also love switzerland, norway, iceland and cyprus. finland's song was really good as well :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread