Are you good at flirting and do you do it a lot? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i dont ever flirt seriouesly but as a joke all the time :haylul: it's not that serious

like how seriously head over heels I am for u :pikasmart:

case in point
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,783
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well, I'm from the south, so I SHOULD know how to flirt lol and actually, I kinda do, despite that I've never had a crush go any further than that... lol
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,799
Reactions Received
6,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,202
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I don't know how to, but apparently I just naturally flirt? So many people have gotten the wrong idea, from friends to strangers, and I am then in the awkward position of explaining that I was not intending to do so/am not interested.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,783
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't know how to, but apparently I just naturally flirt? So many people have gotten the wrong idea, from friends to strangers, and I am then in the awkward position of explaining that I was not intending to do so/am not interested.
haha once, I was curiously glancing at this dude's ankle tats, and he not only took it as flirting, but also had the balls to flirt right back! It wouldn't have been so bad if (a) I was actually flirting, (b) he wasn't so fugly, and (c) he wasn't freaking TEN YEARS my senior! And to add insult to injury, I actually managed to bump into him later, and he did it AGAIN! What a creep!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Don't sell yourself short Berry chan I'm sure you got skills :jenniesmug:

Anyway idk lol, sometimes it goes really well and sometimes the awkwardness is too much, depends on if I have natural chemistry with the person I guess.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread