Are you good at flirting? (1 Viewer)

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I guess I'm just that person who has flirting in their DNA, cuz I don't think I am, but guys take as I am. Idk I guess I'm just cute :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
If i'm not romantically interested in someone, I would say i'm way better than if I actually am interested in them. :gyuripout:
Same :lisalaugh:
Not like I am very good anyway :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
no Romanian heat in you? :wimwim:
Nah, we are the far away latin cousin :wimwim: The heat stayed with the other latin relatives :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
omg, I love flirting. Man, I´m so ugly no one has ever hit on me. I had lived under a rock for most of my life, but then realised that the biggest fun I could ever have was scaring people off with being weird. so I usually do a bit of a smile, a bit of a silly joke and get men showing me their wedding pictures, pictures of their babies etc. the best thing ever.

I used to educate adults and ALMOST EVERY MAN always introduced himself with "Hi, I´m John and I am married, have two kids" and it followed by HIM showing me his wedding pictures, his childhood pictures etc.

awesome. the perks of being born ugly. life is lonely and all, but maaaaaaannn I do know how to milk it :D.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread