Are you good at gift giving? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I suck at giving gifts :wimwim:
I never know what to get anyone and I usually end up getting something cute, but not practically useful or nothing at all.
:nekosweat:
I'm currently trying to think of something to get my bf for our anniversary but I'm coming up short ://​
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i'm terrible at it, when we had that secret santa thing in school i'd always give detailed questions to the person i was giving a gift to. idc if it ruined the fun, i didn't want it to be a failure since most gifts usually were :we_kpopsourcing:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread