Are you good at remembering birthdays? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I suck, I was shook when I realized Ten's isn't in April but is in February. That's not to mention that I struggle with my own familys bdays as well :haylul:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I only remember for close friends and family.

Everyone else I have no chance.
:lisalaugh:
 
Joined
14 December 2020
Messages
87
Reactions Received
143
Location
taeyeons vocal cords
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
im sort of good at remembering birthdays, but sometimes i suck at remembering

fun fact(this didnt happen on purpose, i swear); most of my biases in groups have birthdays close to mine lmao (ie. taeyeon-march 9, Sumin&Yoon- March 13 and April 14, Jiyoon+Jaehee-March 2and March 18, etc):dab::dab::dab::dab:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Awful. It took me twenty-plus years to figure out my sister's bdays and my parent's ones too. But now I'm a lot better at it. I have my BF's birthday memorized and my family's. But that's about it-still struggling with my friends ones.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread