COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Are you good at remembering names and faces? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
some people have really hard time remembering faces and names, what about you?

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Yeah, as long as I say their name after learning it. Like if they say "Hi I'm X," I'll shake their hand/wave and say "X."

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Yeah, as long as I say their name after learning it. Like if they say "Hi I'm X," I'll shake their hand/wave and say "X."
that´s actually a very polite and wonderful social skill :). a good psychological strategy btw. extra points for you.

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Names no. Faces yes.
It’s a dog I can remember both because they’re likeable.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Im terrible at both because I'm faceblind :wimwim:
don´t worry about it, I´m not the best either tbh. i can remember some people with distinctive features, otherwise I´m just guessing :D.

Mew

~Angel of Death~
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
Kinda...
I only remember eyes and what you sound like and smell like maybe small habits in body movement, it depends how long I'm around you. Names it depends on how concentrated I am at the time... Plus I still remember the names of some people from my first primary school I haven't seen the since then...so that's plus 20 years.

But then I just don't identify people in a normal way, I have to really focus on someone face to remember so I might be able to alot better than I do (alot of the time it's like a lost file in my head so I know what you look like but I can't recall in words until I actually see you in front of me lol) however I'm lazy, but I pick up the rest instinctually lol

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think I'm honestly really good at it, I like to play the recognize the idol by their lips or eyes or somethin and I usually do pretty well as long as I've seen the idol a couple times before

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread