Are you good at studying? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Not good at all :jisoosmh: :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,413
Reactions Received
9,435
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,673
Gender
Male
I'm so bad at it :wimwim:
I'm trying to study for an exam tomorrow, but I keep getting distracted
Maybe this helps:

- First and foremost: Turn off the phone. No breaking news now! I'm rather sure there will be no doomsday while you study.
- If you want to listen to music, try instrumental songs. Even listening to song lyrics unconsciously can distract you. Better turn the music off completely.
- Take timed breaks, if you lose focus frequently. Go for short walks.
- No joke: Chewing gum can help you staying focused. Also sitting on an exercise ball.
- Don't eat too much before studying. But don't study with empty stomach neither.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread