Are you good at studying? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm quite bad at it. Especially since I'm really bad at focusing.
I wish I were better at it though lol. It would make my life easier :nekosweat:​
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
no. I´m one of those people who have to DO something when studying, rewriting notes and doing my own extra researches helped me a lot. I also absolutely hate studying things I hate so that could be a huge problem :D.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
no. I´m one of those people who have to DO something when studying, rewriting notes and doing my own extra researches helped me a lot. I also absolutely hate studying things I hate so that could be a huge problem :D.
I'm the same way! I have to have background sound like music or a show playing while I study :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I procastinate a lot but i'm pretty good at it. I mean somewhat like writing long essays and preparing for exams. I just procastinate so much it becomes stressful for me with closing deadlines :haylul:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I think I am, I like learning and enjoy studying so it’s not hard for me to do.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread