Are you good at talking to people on the phone? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I used to get super anxious about it and would rehearse what I was going to say over and over in my head while the phone rang. But I've done it enough that I don't really mind calling people anymore.
I still largely prefer texting though. It's a much more efficient way of getting in contact with ppl imo.​
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Yeah, I've never had an issue with it. I find easier if I need to sort things out like cancelling something.
 
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
not at all unless its people i know of course
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
no, I am usually nervous and sound very girly - highpitched voice and yadada
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wooyoungie

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Depends on who am I talking with :wimwim:

But yeah, texting >>> calls
I actually prefer to voice record myself when I have a lot to say and I'm too lazy to type it all down :irenecrazy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread