Are you good at talking to teenagers? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Not really, I'm just not good at talking to anyone :haylul:
isn´t that more what you think about yourself rather than what is true? you are one of the nicest people and most popular on here. I guess you must be probably more timid in real life, but still equally good with people.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Areum and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
isn´t that more what you think about yourself rather than what is true? you are one of the nicest people and most popular on here. I guess you must be probably more timid in real life, but still equally good with people.
Aww thank you for your kind words :maheart:
Irl I'm very very timid though, I don't have a lot of friends because I can't bring myself to talk to anyone.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Areum and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Aww thank you for your kind words :maheart:
Irl I'm very very timid though, I don't have a lot of friends because I can't bring myself to talk to anyone.
most people aren´t worth talking to anyway, so that´s a wise thing :P. but that doesn´t mean you are bad at it! that just means you respect yourself :D.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Areum and Ahsoka

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Well I'm a teen and y'all have no problem talking to me :lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yolks and brekker
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
you were a teacher?! now I wanna know more! :D
Yes, I used to be a teacher for a while. Got a degree and everything. But when I got into the profession I realised in order to be a good teacher, I need to be a friend, a confidant, a role model and a mentor all in one and I didn't feel ready to be all that at the same time so I quit.
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Yes, I used to be a teacher for a while. Got a degree and everything. But when I got into the profession I realised in order to be a good teacher, I need to be a friend, a confidant, a role model and a mentor all in one and I didn't feel ready to be all that at the same time so I quit.
TELL THAT TO THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK!
I´m a teacher
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread