Are you good at wrapping presents? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I´m tragically bad at it, I usually buy gift bags or I just don´t even bother with wrapping or anything like that, smile innocently and say "you´d tear it anyway, so let´s save trees". Luckily, I do have a pretty smile :D.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
3 December 2020
Messages
477
Reactions Received
826
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
It depends. When the present has a nice, boxy shape I can do a decent job of wrapping it. But when it's oddly shaped, then my wrapping skills are horrible :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread