Are you good with birthdays? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I try to be. I have all of my irl friends' birthdays marked down on my calendar, mostly because I want to remember to buy them gifts.
I should add my online friends' birthdays as well though :nekosweat:​
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,137
Reactions Received
46,805
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,350
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I try to be. I have all of my irl friends' birthdays marked down on my calendar, mostly because I want to remember to buy them gifts.
I should add my online friends' birthdays as well though :nekosweat:​
you can start with mine - March 1st! lol
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,137
Reactions Received
46,805
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,350
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
anyway, I am if I'm close to that person.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I´d say yes, but what happens to be is mixing the date, so I sometimes miss it by day or so, but not more :D. "I know you have a birthday, but just don´t know if it´s 19th or 20th :D"
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
2 June 2021
Messages
32
Reactions Received
60
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
For some reason, birthday dates click to me when the date is coming up. I look/think about a date and my brain tries to connect it to something. When it thinks of a month, it thinks of people's birthdates in that month, and then it thinks of the individual days and if the days pop out to me (even number in said month, middle of the month, right after my favorite number, etc) then the brain connects it to a day.

Honestly don't know how it works. I guess it's like the "You look like a [month] kind of person"
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I used to be, but lately I have a few problems remembering
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread