Are you good with technology? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I think I'm okay with it. I definitely know all the basics and can navigate through everyday technology pretty easily, but if you ask me to code or do something more complicated, I probably wouldn't know how to do it.​
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I'm decent with it.. But any coding knowledge I learnt in school as gone out the window a long time ago.. I learning to use types of software is fine I'm just to lazy now a days.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread