Are you happy in your current city/location or do you wish to move? (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I def want to move
maybe someday I'll come back—my city is actually great for starting families (stability and high average income/school quality)—but I'm still young, I want to see more of the world before deciding on where to settle
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Lmao retirement is a long way away :jisoosmh:
You could go camping or something, not expensive and just as fun, there are options :haylul::sanapray:
You should only die in Seoul if you've settled there and live out the rest of your years till old age lol, let's not wish for a dramatic end so soon :jisoosmh:
I already feel like I´m ready to die here or in Seoul :D. camping???????? am I an animal?????? :D
excuse me, but this girl likes her bed and her bed only :D.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I'm happy for now. Lived here my whole life.

But if I could move anywhere it would probably be somewhere in Europe like Romania.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't know. My city itself is good and better than basically any other in my country but it's still has that annoying Slavic style to it. Recently there have been a lot of new building popping up around me so it looks quite a bit nicer too. I'd stay in this city if I couldn't leave Serbia at all but if I could I probably would. To like... Canada, UK or maybe Sweden, Japan too but eh, that one's the most far-fetched
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I guessed that from some of your previous posts I've seen coz I'm watching everybody here and likely know more than they expect :rosesmug:
I really don't like my country too and hate the direction it's going- I shudder to think how it will be 10 years from now lol.
Do you feel you're stuck there or do you have plans/desires to relocate eventually? :susPepe:
i'm sadly stuck here for now :yolk: but i'm actually glad you're watching everybody here, it's nice to have someone read all my essays from the series "user eclipsoul hates poland". there are probably more coming soon :yolk:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm quite happy with where I currently live. Howevever, I've lived in the same area my whole life, so I definitely want to go out and move around/explore at some point in time.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t mind it but I’m not in love with where I live either
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread