- Joined
- 6 March 2019
- Messages
- 3,439
- Reactions Received
- 11,871
- Location
- Germany
- Website
- www.kpopsource.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Where do you live?
Are you happy with your country?
Would you prefer living in another country?
If you wouldn't prefer living in another country, which one would you choose if you were forced to move?
Personally, I grew up in Germany and I am very happy that I was born in this country but a lot of people seem to be unhappy with their country ( some of my friends, ppl from other forums ), so I want to know what you think about your country. The only thing I'm worried about is the political status of my country ( and the bad internet here kappa
. )
I wouldn't prefer living in another country, but if I had to move I would probably go to switzerland ( probably because my family used to spend their holidays there and I wouldn't have to learn another language )
Are you happy with your country?
Would you prefer living in another country?
If you wouldn't prefer living in another country, which one would you choose if you were forced to move?
Personally, I grew up in Germany and I am very happy that I was born in this country but a lot of people seem to be unhappy with their country ( some of my friends, ppl from other forums ), so I want to know what you think about your country. The only thing I'm worried about is the political status of my country ( and the bad internet here kappa
I wouldn't prefer living in another country, but if I had to move I would probably go to switzerland ( probably because my family used to spend their holidays there and I wouldn't have to learn another language )