are you happy with how your xmas went? (3 Viewers)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i don't really celebrate it and to be honest i've always sort of disliked christmas but this time it went by peacefully and that's what i'm happy about. i have bad memories related with christmas from earlier times so i'm just glad that i didn't have to worry about anything.
 

potato

β˜† Stan Yolkie β˜†
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
My Christmas wasn't extremely special either but I think this one was more memorable than most. I got to spend a small amount of time with a few people on KS which was a real treat. We also went to a friend's house which was a lot of fun.

Christmas passed like most days. It was never really a special day for me to begin with.
 

Baechu

λ ˆλ“œλ²¨λ²³
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
I was the one who got all those luxurious gifts every christmas, which I was always thankful for. This christmas I finally gifted those back who always cared for me. I had a great family dinner and laughed a lot. Red Velvet came back with Psycho, which was the biggest gift for me. Sadly, there has also been Wendy's accident, which ruined the christmas day pretty much.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Christmas was quite nice for me since my godchild is here and is even staying longer. I really missed my lovely angel
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
αΆ¦α΅—Λ’ ᡃ Λ’α΅‰αΆœΚ³α΅‰α΅—
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I didn't spend time with my family this year, but I was able to spend time with my bf. I don't see him often since he enlisted in the military so that a happy Christmas for me. I am thankful for all the gift that I did receive from friends & families.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
I used to love xmas but it is my third Christmas without my grand-parents 😫
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It was nice, better than last year. I wasn’t feeling that great on Christmas but I was happy to give my mom her gifts and hang out with her all day.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
We have 2 Christmas days in our country (25th and 26th). First day we went to my parents in law, second day we went to my dads place.
My grandmother her birthday was on Christmas eve so we went there as well.
And my other grandparents birthdays were yesterday

It's always such a busy week and I'm always glad when its over to be honest
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I got spoiled rotten. Which was good. But I had to leave Christmas gathering early due to my medication, making me zonked.
I felt so bloody gutted aye. Also my gran got my name wrong for once what.... lol

Three twins in coffs harbour for a few days felt dandy, let me tell you.
Also I got to meet my bro and his gf dog named Sadie, who is a Japanese Spitz.

She is gorgeous and gets treated like a human, so adorable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread