- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,011
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
I think right now I'm content. I just need to grind a bit more and maybe I'll be happier. What about you?
I’d be happier if I could make friends and hang outim content but not happyidk if that makes sense
I get that, but I think I just need to chill for a bit before jumping back into a grindim content but not happyidk if that makes sense
What are you trying to achieve and what do you feel you are lacking?I’m not content
yeah I get thatI’d be happier if I could make friends and hang out![]()
Those are wise wordsI think I have so much to be thankful for and while I´m not happy or content, I just want to be at peace with what my life has turned out to be.
Yes but you ++++yeah I get thatI wanna go see people and hug em and torture them with my bad puns
Motivation and tbh idk I’m just going with the flowWhat are you trying to achieve and what do you feel you are lacking?