Or not? What do you think is the root of your happiness or misery? Have you always been this way or have things changed a lot and if so, in what way?
I'm not really fully happy, but I wouldn't say I'm that miserable either. I just have things that bother me about me and my life, and also so many dreams I want to achieve and it drives me to keep going... Idk... it's kinda weird, but I just wanna do so much, even now... but I can't seem to make it rn heh >_< the root of my happiness is just who I am, the way I view this world, and all the dreams I want to reach.........and the root of my misery is my trauma and mental illness, ocd, and my job too I think.. but I'll keep trying and hopefully I make it someday soon 