Are You Happy (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
with where you live?
Personally, I am. I realize that I grew up extremely privileged, in a good neighbourhood of a good city in a good school, so I’m really thankful for that. But sometimes it just feels wrong? idk, the thought of me staying here just makes me want to cry, pull my hair out, and scream at the same time. So I’m happy, but I know that I don’t want to stay.
Wbu?


Rise House Targaryen,
mysteric
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Moving out quick as I can
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I moved to another city year ago from my hometown. I'm mostly really happy with it, I have my own apartment and I got really lucky with it, it's hard to find student apartment that isn't shared apartment and I even got mine close to city centre and in good place too, there is even lake and park really close so the view is amazing especially in summer time when I'm walking my dog out.

I also like how it's bigger city than my hometown, it's more lively and I don't think I could deal without some shops around, my hometown feels small af now xd

In other hand I still don't know lot of people in the city, at least as much I would like to. New people I have met are quite busy already so I don't meet people as much I'd like to. But that probably just means I should make more effort to meet new people ^^
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
not rlly, the school i go to has a lot of people that i hate being around, I live in a good house with a nice family but there's still a lot about me that i still have to discover and tbh i rlly dont know if my family would agree certain things abt myself. im way better then i was a year ago but im still working on it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread