Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Hello I'm for shortly back, but I just thought a deep thread might be good for a short amount of time I'm here.

So vent away~ no one will discriminate. I'll try to do more deep threads if anyone is interested, and if yes please do tell so I can tag when needed ^^


Also for me it's probably my past mostly. Bad feelings etc.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I think I'm holding onto my past too. I let stupid things I do consume my thoughts and I struggle with sleep because old memories keep haunting me. I've sort of learned to let go and I'm trying my best to live in the moment but it's hard. Tossing all your concerns away, living in the present and being free are all presented as easy with little effort involved. But it's not like that at all. 'Living free' isn't as easy as I thought it would be and it's hard to accept my past decisions when I'm still so caught up in them.

PS. Please tag me too :)
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
not particularly, all that went away when my mother died since she was the cause of all my and my siblings personality issues, half of which wasn't her fault directly due to her mental illness.
I already let go of the fact that my father is somewhat a self absorbed liar I just think hes does and says idiotic things, so is what it is really. Lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Crackhead

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread