I am so hot under the blanket right now
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 20 March 2020 #21 I am so hot under the blanket right now Reactions: FaceMcShooty, username1, kinnie and 2 others
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 20 March 2020 #22 I would give myself a 1 / 10 just because my self confidence has improved Reactions: SnowWhite, FaceMcShooty, username1 and 2 others
kinnie 𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼 . Joined 13 January 2020 Messages 8,188 Reactions Received 16,643 Location 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼ Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,179 Fandom bork Gender Female Ship @Yili 20 March 2020 #23 Sizzles like a sausage Reactions: yeji, FaceMcShooty, username1 and 1 other person
SnowWhite Joined 6 March 2019 Messages 2,786 Reactions Received 3,813 Location Italia Cards View Profile KS Coins 3,970 Gender Female 21 March 2020 #24 I see that i'm icy would be the appropriate answer Reactions: username1, yeji and FaceMcShooty