Are You Impulsive Or Restrained? (1 Viewer)

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I’m restrained. I’m someone who’s able to hold things inside,and I’m not actually emotional. I always see things through logical standpoints,and you won’t ever see me screaming at people. I like calculations and analyzing and sensing other people’s emotions and formulating their next move and applying that to them. So,I’m fully restrained.
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Both, depending on the situation. I'm an impulse buyer and around people I am very poorly behaved in general and down for whatever. When I'm by myself I basically live inside my mind and probably appear restrained because I'm not even thinking about where I am or what I'm doing and feel weird not being in front of my computer tbh, which I will be scurrying off back to as soon as I'm done with whatever I'm doing.
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I’m usually quite restrained, though I have been getting more impulsive as of lately
Depends on the subject tbh
If it’s about me, or my emotions, I’m restrained to the max but I’m a lot more loose about doing dumb things
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,063
Reactions Received
52,946
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,610
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I'm mostlyrestrained, yet sometimes when I need to make a quick decision-I just decide n stick to it. It's kinda my reaction to pressure/in the moment but not impulsiveness, just the need to make a quick decision. Not always the best response maybe.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread