Are you interested in any sports? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I used to do a lot of volleyball and swimming, but I disliked both of them for different reasons, so I eventually stopped.
Nowadays, I sometimes do wushu (Chinese martial arts), but besides that I'm not interested in that many sports either just cause it bores me to watch.​
 
Joined
11 May 2021
Messages
34
Reactions Received
28
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I started dancing since I was 3 and did competitive dancing for quite a long time. I have also done horse back riding. I also play soccer. I also have done archery and fencing. I also use to play tennis.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I like dancing and ice skating, but not that I'm good at any of them :wimwim: Otherwise not really
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I have never practiced a sport. The only time I did was on uni when I did some archery and found out I like it to practice only. Otherwise, I don't like sports.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread