- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I like Football,basketball,swimming and chess. I was a chess and basketball player few years ago!
Yup, it has been 4 years since I gave up playing NetballYou played Netball right?
HahaYup, it has been 4 years since I gave up playing Netball
I've always wanted to play chess, but my stupid brain doesn't let meChess is awesomeI like that, track-and-field, cross country, whatever's on during the Olympics, and certain combat sports (but I can't stand MMA).
Don't you do swimming now?was a competitive swimmer, ig I like watching HHI’s KOD videos
I love chess too!Chess is awesomeI like that, track-and-field, cross country, whatever's on during the Olympics, and certain combat sports (but I can't stand MMA).
I'll teach ya sisI've always wanted to play chess, but my stupid brain doesn't let me![]()
TrueIt takes a lot of practice, but I think anyone can get better at it. I'm not that good either, to be honest. You can play against the computer on chess.com, that might help. You can toggle the difficulty level.
Wow!!Horseback riding.
Proud dressage rider here and former driver
why wow? Is it not that practiced in your region?Wow!!