Are you interested in sports? (4 Viewers)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ohhh surprised!
I'll watch the Paralympics when those come on TV because I'm disabled myself and every now and again I'll stumble upon a gymnastics competition that I'll get into but it's never something that I actively seek out to watch. I don't play any in real life although YEARS AGO when I was in school I did do athletics for a couple of years. I won the bronze at a national competition once in javelin but it was never something that I did regularly because he lived in a rural area and my school's PE department was shit.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: JimmyBacon
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I'll watch the Paralympics when those come on TV because I'm disabled myself and every now and again I'll stumble upon a gymnastics competition that I'll get into but it's never something that I actively seek out to watch. I don't play any in real life although YEARS AGO when I was in school I did do athletics for a couple of years. I won the bronze at a national competition once in javelin but it was never something that I did regularly because he lived in a rural area and my school's PE department was shit.
You've won medals too so why would you say no
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
10 June 2020
Messages
3,246
Reactions Received
5,771
Location
Loving myself
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-5
Gender
Female
Ship
It takes a lot of practice, but I think anyone can get better at it. I'm not that good either, to be honest. You can play against the computer on chess.com, that might help. You can toggle the difficulty level.
I have tried several times on my PC, but idk I felt like giving up on sports :(
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Don't you do swimming now?
took up too much of my time, and with schoolwork and the commute to school, I wouldn't be able to do literally anything else lmao
but yeah, I still swim, just not 5/6 times a week anymore
 
  • Like
Reactions: JimmyBacon

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
You've won medals too so why would you say no
Because I don't currently take part in anything or even watch it for entertainment really plus even when I did compete it was very brief and I only did it because one of my teachers signed me up without asking lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: JimmyBacon

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Nah we don't do horseback riding much :(
do you mind me asking where you live?
It used to be an elite sport but, despite being more accessible, still kinda is expensive so that could be a factor.
NA, Europe and some Asian countries do best but there are a few Rising Stars from Africa. Popularity is growing so maybe soon it will pick up in your region too
 
  • Like
Reactions: JimmyBacon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread